Friday, October 10, 2008

The Body Politic

Personally, I believe that both parties suck. Neither does anything but point fingers at the other party and say "Look how bad those guys are over there!". Democrats are anti-Republican. Republicans are anti-Democrat. Truthfully, you could go into Washington D.C. today with the host from Survivor and hand out two different colored headbands telling them that we're making two new "tribes", mix them all up and set them back down on opposite sides of the room, hall, building, city..whatever, and business would go on as usual. It's all about making the other guys look bad and making as much money for themselves as possible. If you trully think that any of those cats in D.C. give a shit about the everyman and his/her life, you need your head examined.


I guess what I'm trying to say is....

I'd bang Sarah Palin.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I actually like the fact she's pretty if that means anything (which it doesn't)

a girl said...

Ya, me too...but I'd need some duct tape for her mouth though.

Anonymous said...

Er... doesn't her species kill and eat their mates?