Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Trypto-fest 2007!!

The Canadians (and this is just like them) being INCREDIBLY impatient, already celebrated Thanksgiving, so I shall simply wish the Canucks a Happy Thursday.

Happy Turkey Day to my fellow Yanks!

Happy Just Another Day to the rest of the globe!!!

I'm thankful that all of you lovely (Meh, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt) people read my blog.

I shall now eat WAY to much food, thereby causing what little blood I have going to my brain to be focused more intently on my stomach, leaving my defenseless frontal lobe to fall victim to the otherwise too low of an amount of Trytophan, that will cause me to fall into a mild coma. WHICH(!), I shall awake from, only to start the process over again.

Thanks Bloggies.

:)

4 comments:

jeopardygirl said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Jerky! Enjoy your turkey. (oops, sorry about the suck-ass rhyme)

zero hour said...

happy turkey crap day...
lol
sorry bout yer knee....
but this'll cheer ya up..
I fucked up my whole back...now
THATS a good ad for hardcore drugs let me tell you!

gobble gobble

a girl said...

Luvs and kisses..but it could be the pre-turkey wine, the turkey wine, the post turkey wine, and the dessert cordials talking....Hope youse has a good day of thanks, are feeling better today, and whatnot.

No work tomorrow either, yay! I'm taking the kid to the art museum...gotta go eat some maple pumpkin pie now...damn I'm a good cook!

Jerrster said...

and thanks for keeping the Jerk 2.0 blog still happening.

I'm always entertained when I get here.

What happened to the Jersey wearing updates?