Monday, December 31, 2007

Congradjumations Boston Patriots!!

Yeah, I know they're the New England Patriots NOW, but waaaaaaaay back (Gosh, Mr. Peabody!) when they were an American Football League team, (and I am partial to AFL teams beings what if it weren't for the AFL my hometown, Denver, probably wouldn't have a football team.) they wuz the Boston Patriots. I'm always happy when an old AFL team kicks butt on the NFL teams.

So....

Congrats to the Patriots on an undefeated regular season. Now go win it all or what you just did won't mean squat. That's right, I said it. Go win the Superbowl or you aint shite. If you don't win, all those old farts from the '72 Dolphins will still get together and drink bubbly talking about how awesome they are and how nobody's ever going to be as awesome as they. We need a new bunch of old farts for after all those guys kick the bucket, so g'head and take it all fellas.

DO IT!

I'm serious. You guy'll suck like no suck that has ever sucked if you tank it in the playoffs, and if you DO lose, you sure as hell better lose to the team that does win the whole enchilada. If you lose and that team goes on to get spanked in some 55-10 San Fran v. Denver type fashion.......

Just do it already. Thanks for letting me see some historical stuff. I'll remember it, but I don't wanna add a "Yeah...but then they went and screwed the pooch big time!" asterix thing to it all.

DO IT!!

Do it, and when you do, if you could arrange for it to be against the Cowboys that'd be cool. Also, if you could crush them in an even more historic 60-70 points, that'd be awesome. Imagine all the sarcastic "How 'bout them COwboys!" you'd get to let folks unleashed for a few days. Think off all the happiness you'd bring. Do it for the children. Hell, do it for Steve Grogan. Thanks.

Man.....I really shoulda asked Santa for all this.

Meh.

DO IT ALREADY!!

9 comments:

Susan said...

They make me very happy to live in Boston!!!

Robyn said...

I love that picture. Those guys look like a bunch of lumberjacks!

Robyn said...

P.S.
I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

a girl said...

pfft...football...I'll never understand men and their weirdness about sports.

~**Dawn**~ said...

I love that photo of the mountain men. =) I can't believe they did it! but now I am scared as hell that they are going to blow it. You're right: don't mean a thing without a ring. The *only* way I could live with them not being 19-0 is if they get to the Super Bowl & lose to Favre. (All time favorite team vs all time favorite QB.) GO NEW ENGLAND!! (and thank God for first round byes because I need a freaking break from the stress.)

~**Dawn**~ said...

Hey... what does reggie mean about MEN and their sports?! I am no man! =P

Jen said...

GO PATS
wooo hoooooooooooooooooo

Wendy said...

Are you really moving? And if so, you as a person or this blog as Jerk?

Inquiring mind wants to know.

Spacecake said...

Santa isn't real.

Wait, what? I wasn't supposed to tell? Shit! Umm...

Here, have a bon-bon.