Friday, December 21, 2007

Mary Crimmus! She's hawt.

Thank (insert whatever/whomever you believe in...or don't, see if I care.) for these people who were born on the 25th. Well, except for Karl Rove. He creeps me out with his beady lil eyes.

In a way, it's funny that they left Jesus off the list, but not really since the Catholics moved the celebration of his birth to this date a long time ago. I think he was born in August or some such. Well, he was born in a manger (Look away, look away, look away, Dixieland), but you know what I mean.

I hope yer Hanu..Chakuna....your Judaic Celebration rocked (Rocked!), and that you have a happy/safe Christmas, Kwanzaa, Festivus....thingy.

And, to all my atheist friends, here's hopin' you win the lotto, dude!

9 comments:

Kay said...

LMAO, hope you win the lotto dude.

You crack my shit up.

It would totally suck to have the 25th as your birtday. Especially as a kid.

Merry whatever you celebrate.

Wendy said...

Merry Christmas Jerk. :)

Shadows and Starlight said...

Ah come on Dude, you know I celebrate happy Kwanz-hauni-christ-nothingness!!! Been doing it since we were uber-lads back in Junior High. Since before we both worked for Mann Theaters!!! (shock and dismay!!) :)

I Hope your holiday's are good ones. You really shold get a hold of me so we can get together for a drink or something one of these days. Take care and I'll talk to you later, J.

a girl said...

There is nothing quite like the annual Airing of Grievances...have a good one, and hopes for a better year for you.

Me Myself and I said...

right back at ya!

Susan said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Kay said...

Dude... Those chicks are your moms.

ramblin' girl said...

Hope your Christmas was Merry!

Happy New Year!

Bobo the Wandering Pallbearer said...

MERRY CHRIsss . . . Wha? You mean it's over? I missed it?

(Seriously, dude, we were WAAAAAAAAY to busy the last few days to be keeping up with the blogosphere. But here's hoping you had a Merry and wishing you a Happy!)