Monday, November 27, 2006

Sorta back, I guess, if anyone cares. Meh.

May I just say what a truly, truly sad statement it is about where I work when people consider a sweatervest "dressed up".
"You got a job inteview?"

At my old job(s) I wore ties quiet a bit. I prolly have.....30-40 ties. From todays reaction, if I broke one out I'd get "HOLY CRIPES! WHO DIED?! DID YER MA DIE? I'M SO SORRY!"

Or perhaps

"You're runnin for President?"

Or maybe

"Oh, so now you're Mr. Tie Man huh?! 'Spose you think yer better than me now huh?!"
(that would be "'Spose you think yer better than me now hey?!" For to all my Canuck pals.)

There, aren't you glad you kept checking back to see when I was gonna start posting again?
Well worth the wait if you ask me, and you didn't.

Question(s):

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Love, period?

I used to.
Now......not so much.
I'm even starting to believe that there is no (Santa Clause?) "perfect mate", a balance, an equal.
It's ME here universe. Should it be so damn hard to find a silly, idiot GIRL to hang with?

May as well go back to the ex.

Meh.

Yes, it was well worth the wait *hey?

*"Hey"....next I'll be saying "sleeps" and/or "Fortnight".

5 comments:

phoenix said...

Patience tends to be a pain in the backside when it comes to loneliness. I know cuz I been there lots. But it is when you quit looking that love finds you. Glad you're sorta back :P

Anonymous said...

Love at first site? Yes, without a doubt.

Love? You betcha, though sometimes it sucks bigtime.

No it shouldn't be so hard, but for some reason it is anyway. And you're not the only one. (Though for myself, I'd rather find a guy to hang with).

Whatever you do, don't go back to the ex. Baaaaaaaaad idea J.

Anonymous said...

Um, not that you're taking requests, but can you post a headless picture of yourself in the sweater vest? If you wear a tie that'd be awesome. Thanks.

What?

letta said...

I've been gone for awhile too. Didn't even know you were gone till I came back, mostly just to read your blog to yes..... cheer me up. Glad your back.

Robyn said...

Do I believe in love at first sight? Yes. Sometimes though, it's more like intense interest at first sight. Love comes later.

Hiya Jerk.