Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hooked on Phonics: Presidential Edition

Is it just me, or do you guys notice that little twinkle in the eye and sly "proud of myself/I'm awesome!" subtle smile on the Pres's face after he gets done reading a particularly difficult paragraph or string of tongue twisting words?

Way to go Dubya. Good for you getting better at reading and speech giving just as your run is coming to an end. You JUST might be able to convice a few people that you can actually read some of the books in your Presidential library at the dedication in a few years.

Maybe.

As long as there's some Curious George (no pun intended) books in it that is.

7 comments:

a girl said...

Unfortunately, I can't watch long enough. I actually feel shame since I WANT to know what's going on in politics...and I try, really I do...but I can only stand 10-15 seconds tops.

david hayes said...

I did notice that. And a similar thing when they first cut to him. Good for Georgie!

Wendy said...

ha! He is on CNN right now and you are right! He gets a twinkle when he finishes a sentence.

Yawn said...

GAY MAN.

Yawn said...

Cream. Get on top.

Bobo the Wandering Pallbearer said...

Isn't it cute? He thinks he's people.

Robyn said...

Hahahahahaha BTWP - you crack my shit up!

J - have you seen that show on Comedy Central, Little W or whatever it's called? I especially love the relationship between him and a 3rd grade Tony Blair.