Sunday, September 09, 2007

I'm back (back), back in the Denver groove...

I'm back in Denver anyway.

Kansas is still flat.

The weather was lovely.

I caught a cold the second day.

My Gandparents looked good.

I've had a few friends ax (ugh) me WHY I've been with the video lately.

Simple.

I'm lazy.

I'd rather talk than type out some of my rambly. I used to Audioblog, but my then GF thought I was only doing it to score ass with my super sexy voice.

.........(blink-blink)

Yeah, that's what I thought too.

I don't mind showing off my jersey collection though. I should just do it all in one shot and show you guys my closet and then spare you my lovely *cough* visage.

It's football season! Hooray! Hockey's next!!

Roll Tide.

More later I guess.

((hugs)) n stuff.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

you mean you aren't trying to score ass with your sexy voice? huh, you are in trouble then.

jeopardygirl said...

I like your vlogs. They are maybe not as erudite and profound as some of your posts have been, but they have their own charm, ass-scoring voice notwithstanding.

a girl said...

I realize that maybe it wasn't your intent to get some swoon-age (or maybe it was, I don't know), but I must say that it is a sorry state of affairs when us ladies get the general horn from a voice...no offense, but you'd need a nice Scottish accent to get me...and BELIEVE me, I've been gotched from time to time.

Autumn Storm said...

I'm back too, hope you don't mind. Lost you there for a little bit, real happy to find this new blog and to watch a couple of those videos.