Thursday, March 06, 2008

Tagged with a Crazy Eights thing

Thanks Jen. Thank you SO much.
(read: Sarcasm)

8 Things I’m Passionate About -
- Fruit (Get it?! Passion.....fruit...Passion fruit?! Get it?!)
- My hobby of jersey collecting
- Sex
- Having Fun
- Mexican food
- Reading
- Sleep
- Coca Cola


8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die -
- Live longer
- Go to Alaska Again
- Go to the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto
- Jessica Alba
- Find a job that I enjoy going to every day
- Win Powerball
- See a NHL game in every NHL city
- Find a current picture of Jen

8 Things I Say Often -
- Awesome
- How so?
- Pfft..
- Just sayin..
- Nice
- Sweet!
- You wish
- Late (instead of "Later" or "I'll see you later". I do this on the phone. I can't stop.)

8 Books I’ve Read Recently -
- Moby Dick (again)
- Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
- The Amber Room by Steve Berry
- Piecework by Pete Hamill
- Nothing like it in the World by Stephen A. Ambrose
- The Game by Ken Dryden
- The Cabinet of Curiosities By Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child
- The Ice Limit by Preston & Child


8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over -
- Airwaves - Thomas Dolby
- Should've Known Better - Mica Paris
- Deliverance - Opeth
- Right Down the Line - Gerry Rafferty
- Roads to Madness - Queensryche
- Amanda - Boston
- Superbad - The Amazing Mr. Please, Please, himself.....James Brown
- The Land of 1000 dances - The Wicked, Wicked, Wilson Pickett



8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends-
- Humor
- Taste in beer
- They bathe
- They give me food
- Intelligence
- A basic loathing of the human race
- Taste in music
- Magic

I'm supposed to tag 8 other people. I shant.
:P

3 comments:

Jen said...

a fine job indeed


I say
Pfft! often too
we have just so many things
in common..

Coca Cola sucks by the way..
just sayin'
try yourself a MT dew or Dr pepper!!!!

~**Dawn**~ said...

Oh just admit it. You know you loved doing this tag.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God. You might be the only person I know besides my poor pathetic self that has read Moby Dick more than once.

Or even once, actually.

I have it on CD so I can listen to it during commutes. I bet you're not that much of a loser.