Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's like an Opera Superman/Clark Kent thing


Seriously, when you hear him talk at the end you're like "THAT dude just sang THAT tune? Shy, timid, regular bloke by day and then the most powerful tenor in the UK by night.
I wish he would've sung something other than Nessun Dorma, but hell, I can't hum the Oscar Meyer Wiener tune right half the time let alone nail ANY opera, so I should shut up.
In case you're curious he won and along with some money he'll be performing for the Queen. After that, I see the highest selling opera album in years over their, and if they sell his story wolrdwide who friggin knows how many he'll sell?

2 comments:

Spacecake said...

=/

Wendy said...

Nessun Dorma is the best choice for him because you know he has been singing that in his shower since his voice stopped cracking and knows it well. I got chills on that one.