Monday, June 11, 2007

Whack(ed)?

Man, I'm glad I'm not a Soprano's fan. Never even seen one episode (No, it's ok, they're mobsters, they don't care if I used poor grammar as long as I don't rat nobody out). Feelin pretty good about it too cuz everybody on earth is saying that the last episode was the suckiest suck that ever sucked.

Hey, look at it this way, at least you GOT an ending. I'll never know the real end to Stephen King's Golden Years or if that guy on Daybreak ever stopped his girlfriend from getting killed. They got cancelled.

Quicher bichin' and just remember, we all got to see Gilligan get off the island and that's what really matters, right?

'Course now Jack, Kate and Sawyer are stuck on there with the "others" but that's besides the point.

Beside the point?
BeSIDES the point.....be...side the point?

WHATEVER?!

You know what I mean!

Maaaaaay-be the Soprano's shoulda had the Harlem Globetrotters show up?

I know, I know, it's not the same without Curly Neal and Geese Ausbie.

Just sayin'.

No comments: