Thursday, June 07, 2007

Sure, they drop the "Mighty" and THEN they win.

Hayden and Stanley

I'd like to congratulate the Anaheim Mighty Ducks (Who, by the way, I picked to win even before the season started! I rule!) on winning the Stanley cup this year, and I'd like to thank the many Ducks (and Sens) fans who booed NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman.

You suck, Bettman!

I'd also like to say "sorry" to Canada. Once again The Cup won't be coming "home".

I wanna thank Ottawa for pretty much giving up halfway through the second period, and this was BEFORE you scored on your own goal (stupid flukey crap). I think I liked you better when you'd choke early in the playoffs and not get everybody's hopes up (I used to kinda like the Sens when Bonk and Hossa were still on the team and the early Ron Tugnutt days). Maybe next year you'll flop less and stop shooting the puck directly at guys. Try praticing keeping your sticks on the ice too. For awhile there you guys were in the penalty box so much I thought Anaheim had TWO visitors bench's. Thanks for helping your old buddy Jerk out by NOT extending the hockey season. :P

I still think that with Luongo, Vancouver is Canada's best hope for a cup in the near future. We'll see.

*sniff*.......hockey go bye-bye.
*sniff*

I'll....I'll miss you Hockey.

You suck, Bettman.

4 comments:

Jerrster said...

is that the hot cheerleader from Heros about to hump the Stanely Cup?

jeopardygirl said...

Sigh. It's okay, Jerky. None of the Canadian teams deserved it this year--not even Ottawa.

Me Myself and I said...

Thanks for the "heartfelt apology."

Chat Wrecker said...

The Kings' fans here in LA are completely bent that the Ducks got one before they did. They shouldn't be since that time will never come for them. Congrats to the Ducks!