Friday, July 27, 2007

Big goings on here at Amalgamated Shmuck aka Big Fugly Inc.

For those of you who haven't been bored into alienation by my crappy blog may recall the big hubbub(sp?) caused here last winter when I wore a sweater vest. Well, today word is flying through the building that I'm wearing shorts. "Is it CASUAL friday?" "Did I miss a memo?" "Shorts, huh? Hm....."(disapproving frown)

Keep in mind Jerk has worn T-shrits, Jeans, Football/Hockey/Baseball/Basketball (and even a Soccer jersey once) to work on a pretty regular basis. Nobody says diddly. I wear shorts.......HUGE stir. People are strange. When you're a stranger. Faces look ugly. The Doors had no bass.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

faces look ugly when you are alone.

Take a pic of your legs, I wanna see...

Jerrster said...

I'll not mind if Jerk shows his legs...if Wendy will show hers...eh Jerk?

Anonymous said...

It's just that your legs aren't as pretty as mine...and I think you might have a bit more hair.

Wendy said...

jerrster, funny you say that cuz I have a pic of my legs ass waist tits from the side...I have been debating on whether to post the pic. If Jerk does, I will.

My pic is a little, uh, subtle.

Jerrster said...

jerk, buddy......don't let us down man....:::smile:::