Monday, October 29, 2007

Don't you be eyeballin' me Mayonaise

I'm thinkin about buzzin my dome.

That is to say, I'm thinking about taking my hair clippers (not hedge) and cutting my hair realy, really, stubly(?) short, not flying a WWI type airplane (Ah Jenny; sweet, beautiful Jenny.)very low over my planetarium (Laser Floyd, man....).

Dunno.

It's just so easy to not have to do anything to your hair in the morning. Never a bad hair day when you have no hair, right?

Winter.....she cometh. No hair and cold don't play well together. Cold wins.

Brrrrr.

5 comments:

Shadows and Starlight said...

As a person who didn't have a choice in the 'chrome-dome' department, I can qualifiably say, 'Are you nutz or something?' Yes, it makes maintenence really easy... Regular soap, water, and a towel, and your head is clean. Outside of that, I'd have to say, if you've got it (hair), FLAUNT IT!!!

~**Dawn**~ said...

Hey. Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving a comment! =)

I agree that the long layoff had more effect on the Rox than anyone at ESPN or the Buck & McCarver Idiot Show wanted to admit. Tough to hammer down a team that is coming in with a high like coming back from a 3-1 ALCS deficit. You're rested but they have a wicked adrenaline rush so it's not like they're feeling the aches & pains.

Anyway. About your post? Youk shaves his. And then he grows a small furry woodland creature on his chin & dresses like he's expecting a blizzard. Just sayin'. ;-)

Anonymous said...

You could try it in the spring, tho...

jeopardygirl said...

Buzzed hair is more suitable for summer...

Rockstar Mom said...

Bald guys are HOT. Crazy HOT! I buzz Shark's head and the attraction never dies.

Who cares if it's cold and windy...that's what hats are for.

Why are you even hemming and hawing over this? Shave the dome.