Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's nadah toomah

I think I'm dying.

I've been sick all week. My head hurts. My tummy hurts. My back hurts. Methinks it's the flu.
....or ebola.
.....or "The Plague".

.....cooties?

I think I'm dying.
I blame the Hippies.
Bastards.

(end sickness stuff)

I thought my GF was pregnant with my miracle baby. Yeah. She's been feeling uckey lately and she kept saying "If I didn't know my tubes are tied, I'd think I was pregnant". So I was all like, "Well, you DID say awhile back that you went to push/lift something at work and felt something kinda *POP* and a bit of pain, right? Maybe you popped stuff loose and now you're bakin' my spawn right now.". I'm romantical like that n' shit. So I tell her that she needs to find out, cuz the hole required for a wee lil spermy guy to fit through doesn't need to be all that big and that I paid attention in health class back when I was 13 and I 'member that once the egg gets all pregified it has to drop down so's what the baby can grow and if she's still mostly tied in the tube department the baby could be trying to grow in a tight space and it no likey. It no likey to the point that something could *POP* in a bad, very bad, horribly bad way or at the very least our kid's gonna have one leg shorter than the other and/or has to take the short bus to school. Any kid of MINE is gonna have enough problems as it is having me as it's father, we dont need to slap Hunchback of Notre Dame (The catherdral thingy, not the college football team that totally BLOWS this year. Poor, poor, Gipper.)-ness on it.

So.....

She goes and gets the test (she had to pee on it! Uck! Bleh! gack! Barbaric, hey?) and we wait.....

No baby. Which is both good and bad, right? Good cuz she's not crushing our baby to Carnival freak show proportions. Bad cuz the odds that I'da knocked her up what with tubage tied, safe sex (not always), the fact that I might be sterile (childhood injury that is too painful for me to retell. Ever. My boys are feeling sore just thinking about it.)....it was like a million, bazillionty to one, right? That'd been sweet. It would be some unbelievable shit like the Colorado Rockies baseball team going to the World Series?

What?

THEY ARE?!?

HOLY SHIT!!!

Meh.

No baby.

No miracle baby for Jerk to brag about.

I think I'm dying.

Not like dying dying, but dying like Bugs Bunny "Oooooooh, I'm DYIN' again!" takin' that penguin to the South Pole when really, he was from Hoboken dying.

I no feel good.

I'm WAY behind on posting crap I've been tagged with.

Hey, at least I posted something, right? Something slightly interesting even.

Be good.

9 comments:

Shadows and Starlight said...

Hey man... you ain't dying. Well, I mean you are dyin... as in everyone is dyi... like the circle of life, kinda dy... In a Non-Highlander kind of mortality, we are all Dyi... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?!?! But you aren't dying, dying. It's just one of those 72 hour 'wish you were dead' kinda bugs.

Wendy said...

I'm sick too. It is spreading from you, ground zero, thru CO to NM and onto Wal-Hell shopping carts, where I contracted it. Thanks man.

The pop she felt was more than likely ovulation. I always feel the pop and it can be very painful.

Uhm, it would have been cool to have a li'l jerk bloggin'.

jeopardygirl said...

Feel better soon, JayJay.

SDW said...

Me also sick.

Me went to rainy Rockies game on Sunday.

Me know now what pneumonia feel like.

Me talk like caveman. Me not know why.

Feel better, dude.

Jen said...

it might be "motaba" virus

have you been bitten by a
monkey???

OR have you been to the
fictional town of Cedar Creek, California???

KOM said...

I'm sorry J.

Not because I'm culpable, but in the empathetic way.

SDW: We call him "tough guy." Tough Guy ignores certain possessive cases. He also ignores helping verbs.

Tough Guy say you say too much.

Oh, and Tough Guy always refers to Tough Guy in the first person. Tough Guy speaks poorly, but Tough Guy understands English.

Robyn said...

"It's Nadah Toomah"

I have that movie around here somewhere. I'm home sick today. And Lord knows I'm going to need some schlock to watch.

Hope you feel better!!

Rockstar Mom said...

This summer there were two deaths from brain attacking ameobas that entered the human body through the nasal passages when the human host jumped into our local lakes.

You haven't been swimming in any warm stagnent waters, have you?

Kay said...

Sorry about the sickness Jerkster. Hope you're up and about soon.
And is it congrats or sorrow that I should be extending upon hearing about your non-child? If that kid was wedged up in a tube someplace, I'd feel hella bad for the GF. There wouldn't be enough drugs in the world...