Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Tailor: How's that jacket feel? Looks a little tight.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu: No, it's good.
Tailor: You sure? I can make some adjustments and have it ready for you by..
Nosferatu: NO! I....I'm good. I uh....I have a date tonight. It's perfect. Thanks.

Now for a spooky tale....


In the building where I work there's an older gentelman who occasionally wears an outfit eerily similar, or as an old trainer would say simular, to what The Wolf Man wears. Only he, the old guy, wears a shirt that is the same green as the pants. He even rocks that slicked back, Lon Chaney Jr. hair-do. I get Universal Monster movie flashbacks every time he wears this outfit and if I'm not fully awake, expect Abbott & Costello to come running through the office shortly after he leaves. "Abb-ott! Hey, A-a-abbo-ott!"

SO, it's Halloween, and has anyone ever pointed this out to him so that he'll actually wear his Wolf Man gear on this perfect day?

Apparently not.

Bummer.

What? Not spooky enough for you.

Well here's some footage my friends took of me after we went skinny dipping a couple years ago and they thought it'd be funny to hide my clothes.I had to walk back to the camp site naked..

Those guys suck.

Happy Halloween.

6 comments:

a girl said...

I'm guessing the bald head/hairy everthing else look won't do well...

Spacecake said...

Hahahaa.

Halloween is everywhere. Except not around here. I once decided that Halloween is the only holiday worth celebrating, then changed my mind to it being as sucky as any other holiday, until I realized I just can't hate Halloween and thought I'd just not give a fuck. So far, so good.

Yeah, I know, "women".

Anyways, Happy Halloween. I'll go get some liquorice now. Finally.

Wendy said...

God you're hot!

Very cool footage btw.

Happy Halloween!

OH! I am going to another hockey game next Friday! I am so excited. I love it!

Robyn said...

Har.

SDW said...

You're joining The PenisMightier, or I'll eat your soul.

Good day.

Wendy said...

cool pic. I like that you change your header often. I am also very happy you got rid of that pink stormtrooper...ugh.