Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Fatty, fatty, two by four....

I'm missing some paperwork here at Amalgamated Shmuck (Where we eliminate the first "c" and pass the savings on to YOU!), so's I go in seach of....

The first guys who picked up a pile o' work by mistake have everything BUT what I'm looking for, but they give me a free box of peanut butter cookies.


The second place I goes...no paperworky buuuuuuut, I get a slice of birfday cake.

The third and final place to look, they say they seen 'em, but they don't know where they are NOW. Oh, but they gave me a handful of "fun size" (I had a girlfriend once who was funsize) Snickers instead.

Apparently I'm looking a little short of fighting weight today.

I'd rather have my work.

What else....AH! Das machinen are nix gaverken. Der printzen und der stachten is verboten by komputers und printerz. Machinen on striken. Das mittengrabben und der fingerpoken make machinen kaput. Mein verken is kaput. Needen Bier.

I shoudla called in sick this year.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

awww, I liked the leggy chick.

Kay said...

How does your work just walk off like that?

And where do you work that people give you food every time you walk into an office. I want your job.

Wendy said...

if I were to show you a picture of my sis, with that makeup and hair, she would look exactly like that girl. Just as tall too...6'0".

Depending on how she does her makeup she also can look like Scarlett Johanssen or Gwen Stefani...she is very pretty and looks NOTHING like me.