Friday, May 11, 2007

THESE are the people I have to deal with!!

OK, so today, I'm wearing my Gordie Howe jersey. Mr. Hockey

A so called hockey fan here at work asks me......you're not gonna believe this....I'm STILL friggin...dumbstruck....
He asks me "Who's Howe?"

..........

Who....

WHO'S HOWE?!?!?!!!!!

So I tells him, I says, this is what I say to him, I say "The two greatest hockey players in the HISTORY of hockey are Wayne Gretzky........and Gordie Howe."

"Oh......"

THEN....omg....I can't even begin to tell you...wait, I guess I have begun...
anyhoo...
THIS is what he says next...
He says....
Looks right at me he does and honestly, no joking, asks.....
"..and what team did he play for?"
Didya...
Do you SEE the picture...
I'm wearing....

IT'S GORDIE HOWE FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!!!

MR. HOCKEY!!!

What team did he play for...

What TEAM did Gordie Friggin HOWE play for?!?

Please....Canada...I beg you...just let me in.
Please?
I'll be good.
Just take me.
NO passport.
NO 5yr wait to become a citizen.
NO...um....having to eat mayonaise on my fries.
I'm down with the vinegar, just not the mayo. I even like the ketchup flavoUred chips. (Note the CORRECT spelling of flavoUred, with the U and everything!)

Please?

I won't breed.
Honest.
I was posta be born Canadian.
I just know it.
Please let me be one of you.
LOOK AT WHAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH HERE!!!
:(

Who's Howe....what team.....

GEEBUS!!

6 comments:

KOM said...

Bill O'Reilley played hockey?

ramblin' girl said...

even I know who Gordie Howe is... maybe it's just the people you associate with and not the whole country.

Wendy said...

seriously, what team did he play for?



KIDDING! no sense of humoUr.

Anonymous said...

I was watching SNL with The Man a couple of weeks ago and there was the funniest guest host.

"Who's the guest host?"

"Peyton Manning."

"Who's Peyton Manning?"

*dead, shocked silence*

Even though I really didn't know, I still live for those moments.

Anonymous said...

"Andre 'Poodle' Lussier, defense. Andre, as you know, has been living in semi-seclusion in Northern Quebec ever since the unfortunate Denny Pratt tragedy."

Crystal said...

the washington redskins?