Thursday, April 12, 2007

CHEESE: 2007



They just don't write funky theme music like they used too.

...or at all, actually.

What I like about this intro is the fact that you can tell Barbara Bain was a former model. Nobody can do the empty headed, blank, Stepford Wives look like a 60's model. Of course she was hotter (Grooooowl) as Cinnamon Carter in Mission: Impossible, but hey, I guess in the far out future of 1999, sexy is cold......like spaaaaaaace (Khan!!!!).

After this show went off the air Martin Landau, and then wife Barbara, were never able to get another show with a colon in the title. Well, not together. Babs scored a role on Diagnosis: Murder. Marty was not so lucky.

Bummer: Dude

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yer so weird. But in a good good way. It's a compliment. No, really.

Are you watching LOST? You should be.

Are you still off the market? You should be.

I'm annoyingly chatty today, so I'll cut myself off.

What?

KOM said...

This show is completely off my radar.

I like the optimism, though - the optimism that funk is around for the long haul, dig.

That, and I like montages of people turning around.