Monday, April 09, 2007

There's Always Room In Hell-O

You know those Jello commercials with the "Wiggle" tune?

Wiggle while you're wigglin...jigglin....whatever it is?

Yeah, I wanna beat the guy who wrote than song with his own mother.
That's right, I said it, pick up his momma and BEAT HIM with her.

I hate....no...I looooooooaaaaathe...LOATHE that happy....little....diddy.

I like jello, but I haven't purchased or eaten any in months due to that friggin song. No joke. They did too good of a job. I see jello and that phuc-n song pops in my head and yeah, no jello wantin.

No wiggle/jiggle.

Stop.

Only Tori Amos's voice has a more instant anger effect on me.

JERK SMASH!!!!

GRAAAAAWWRRRR!

JERK SMASH PUNY TORI AMOS AND HER JELLO!!!!


That's all.

4 comments:

Robin Alexa said...

I relate to your rage.

Anonymous said...

What I hate the most is that they use it for the pudding commercial too.

The pudding does not wiggle or jiggle! If your pudding is wiggling, then I suggest you toss it, because that's going to be some old, dangerous pudding!

Anonymous said...

But...how do you really feel about it?

KOM said...

Ahem.

Pudd'n.

And I don't object to the song so strongly as I dislike the way that these people dance just like they're straight out'a Intel.

Word.