Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Interview with Jen-tertainment Weekly

Jen over at Casual Slack had a tag/interview thing up and I was bored and she was bored and we were bored and you're prolly bored or else you wouldn't be here reading this so...

ready
set..

go.....................


1. If you were to add a 13th month into the year, where would you put it and what would you call it? I'd call it Shmebruary and I'd put it between February and March because it would just sound silly anywhere else. PLUS, if I had put it after December it WOULD be the 13th month and all the supersitious wussies and UBER-religious nutbags would FREAK every time it rolled around. By putting it after Feb, it makes December the 13th month and since all the big Holy holidays (batman!!) are there it will keep the masses calm (Baa-aa-aa).

....and what "holidays" would you invent for your month? Shmebruary 3rd would be "You Rock!" day, a celebration of everything YOU. All day long people would be expected to high-five eachother and say "Hey, you rock!" or some variation thereof. I have a feeling that Shmebruary parades would kick ass. The best part? No tax on Shmebruary 3rd. Shmebruary 4th would be Quiet Day.


2. What was the last thing you purchased for yourself
and what do you think you will purchase next?
I think it was shoes. I got some Converse Chuck Taylor lowtop slipons. It's like wearing slippers all day long. They're awesome. Next up? Not sure. I'm gonna need furniture in a couple months. I need to save up if I'm gonna buy this sweet lookin couch from IKEA.

3. In your humble opinion the Best Invention Ever! is...? Well, first off, I think the woman who came up with the blowjob should have statues all over the place even if children wouldn't be able to look at them or understand why she's never standing, but since I think "bj's" are a technique or skill rather than an invention AND since "The Wheel" is overused I'll go with Refrigeration.

4. If you could play any character in a movie (past or present) - which character/movie would it be?
There was this one movie where a guy got to nail like 8 different girls, all of which were actually hot or cute and liked to have their hair pulled, but since we're probably talking about mainstream stuff I think I actually could've played the role of Brodie from Mallrats easily since that's pretty much me ('specially that part with the kid on the GODDAMN ESCALATOR!! Where the phuc WERE his parents?!!)

5. What would be the three main rules if you ran your own country?

1) Annual competency testing. Failure means deportation to the USA, where idiocy is rewarded. (Hi Dubya!!)
2) No combovers.
3) Be excellent to eachother.




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OFFICIAL TAG RULES:

Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me!”

I will respond by e-mailing you five questions (if your email is not on your profile, email me your desire to be interviewed so I know your address).

I get to pick them, and you have to answer them all.

You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for sega

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I guess I should've said that I'm like Brodie EXCEPT for the video games and the farting.

"You fuckers think just because a guy reads comics he can't start some shit?"

Jen said...

bravo!

excellent job
I long for a Shmebruary parade

Wendy said...

Interview me...I need some material.

Wendy said...

Oh, I'll save you time, Wendy_42913@yahoo.com, unless you want to look at my profile.

KOM said...

I'm always late on these things, but since you haven't updated, I don't feel no regret.

I'm just curious here... is there any difference between a Chuck low-top and Vans?

A BJ is definitely a skill. And God bless the Union.

Oh, and do me. Like Wendy, I could use the impetus.

Lushy said...

I respectfully request that Schmebruary be added between January and February and the football season be extended for a month. A 20 week season is not too much to ask for.

An interview might shake me out of my rut.

Adam said...

How Can I Get to the Blank Fax Coversheet Within Microsoft Word. Word offers a variety of fax cover sheets to choose. Open Word 2010 by double-clicking your Word icon. How to Add a Template to Word 2003; How to Print a Blank Fax Cover. www kordonowy com. www marchofdimes com. March of Dimes2012 Chapter Community Grants ProgramAPPLICATION COVER SHEET. Phone/Fax_ E-mail How to write a good cover sheet for fax Fax Internationally. write a good cover sheet for fax to use when faxing locally and internationally