Saturday, April 07, 2007

Jerk is on Backorder

Sorry ladies, Jerk is dangerously close to having a girlfriend. He'll be off the market.

No.....don't cry. It'll be ok. You'll find a nice guy.

What?

Um...no, he won't be as funny as me, but....what?

Sexy? As sexy as ME? D'you mean with all the lovey talk and the writing?

Pfft.....that's just crazy talk.

Sexy like me........c'mon....

Seriously....

As if.....

I'm sure he'll be swell.

...or he'll suck.

(shrug)

Not my problem.

I know this, he won't double space all the phuc-n time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post made me snort.

Robin Alexa said...

Yeah Jerky my Leafs kicked les habitants butts tonight and tomorrow the Islanders will go down in flames so my Leafs can be in the playoffs.

:)

Robin Alexa said...

Damn you and your Islanders. Okay I still love you, but I think besides wanting Ottawa to take home the Stanley Cup my greatest pleasure will be watching the Islanders go out in the first round.

Did I mention I still love you. Friendly rivalry is all it is dude. ;)

jeopardygirl said...

Yay, Jerky might be off the shelf! Yay!!!!

(Oh, and Binny, I am now rooting for the Sens. too)