Monday, August 20, 2007

Christ on a scooter!

I hate it when this happens.

That was pretty much my weekend went too, ceptin' I went to go see Superbad instead of to the zoo.
It's awesomely funny (and gave me a few flashbacks), but it's not for the faint of swearing or girls under the age of 26. If women have ever been curious in the slightest how teenage boys talk/act when no one else is around, you'll find out in this flick. Mom's might not want to see this one though.

McLovin IS the man. If this kid doesn't get more work or his own show ala Family Matters/Urkel (but funny) it'll be a damn shame.

Friday I was wearing my Jet Jaguar shirt (It's the exact screen shot you'll see at the 25 second mark of the following vid, OR the 39 second mark if it's counting down insteada UP)...


I gotta tell ya, I get more comments on this damn shirt. People think it's cool even though I can tell they've got NO CLUE what the hell it is. Total starngers stop me to look at it and say sumthin. It's the closest I'll ever come (thankfully) to being a pregnant woman who has random nutjobs waling up and groping her bell-ah.

For those who don't know, Jet Jaguar is a bad mofo of a robot that helped Godzilla kick some monster ass in Godzilla vs. Megalon.

Oh, and he was the bestest part of a truly hilarious Mystery Science Theater episode.


OK, maybe not the the bestest part cuz that was...
REX DART.....ESKIMO SPY!


Next up: More Vennesa. I typey, you ready. K? K.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Geek. But I like that in boys.

thethinker said...

Superbad was soooo good. I just went to see that.

Sheilaupcz said...

Superbad was soooo good. I just went to see that.