Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday's alright for...fighting's on Saturday right?

Hey, why is it that Elton John seemed LESS gay back when he wore weird outfits and huge glasses in the 70's?
Just wondering.

I have an odd life right now. I'm dating one girl, lusting after another girl and still, STILL wishing, hoping, aching for another girl who wants desperately to save me from her & small town Canada life. I'm trying to find a decent place to live, but having trouble finding a nice balance of size, quality, money, neighbourhood....you know, the usual crap everybody goes through. My therapy ended awhile back cuz apparently I is cur-ed. Close enough anyway. I really do feel better, not great, not quite myself yet, but MUCH better.


They're showing a thing on maggots right now on PBS. Interesting, nasty little bastards. Lots of close up stuff. Not for the squeamish.

I've written, and re-written a little stuff about the "Venessa thing" that KOM asked about. I'm just going to start typing. It was a truly odd "relationship". Blogging in general has been a strange journey for me. You throw your bottle in the ocean and suddenly you get a few bottle back, some days you get hundreds of bottles back and then one day you get.....Jens bottle back (Hi Jensy!), and nobody else's. Sometimes folks ask for MORE bottles, and sometimes they want to break them over your head or shove them places one should never have a bottle. Anyhoo...

More bottles on the way.

Take one down, pass it around, 99 bottles of Jerk on the blog.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From now on, THOSE are totally going to be the lyrics to that song.

No more beer for me!

(which is fine, because I don't like beer anyway)

jeopardygirl said...

Believe it or not, but even living in London, Ontario, home to Labatt's brewery, I HATE BEER.

Hi back! :)
Jensy

Me Myself and I said...

Does the girl you're dating know about the other two?