Friday, August 31, 2007

Jersey Friday!!

As some of you know (ok, maybe one of you. Hi Jensy!), I usually wear a jersey of some type on fridays here at work. Sometimes, if I haven't kept up with my laundry, I wear one on some other day of the week, but almost always it's just on fridays.

.....did that even make sense?

Anyhoo....
Gaze upon the loveliness what is the brand spankin' new, special ordered, limited edition, I'm the only guy in the state of Colorado with one (for now :( ), 1984 Dan Fouts Chargers jersey!!!


Huh?
Huh?
Are you lookin?
Are you?
Huh?
Isn't it awesomely cool?
Huh?

.......

Well ok then, I can see that you're not impressed.
Meh.
I think it's cool; and that's all that matters. I've been waitin years, YEARS I TELL YOU(!), for Mitchell & Ness (Muy expensive jersey making guys) to make this one, the royal blue one. They made the white one and it sold out in a flash, but I wanted this one, the.....ok, I'll stop. Sorry.

*ahem*

Today, right after work (noon), I wiil be going to The Taste of Colorado. I WILL be taking my camera and filming a bit of it for your viewing pleasure...I think. It's a food fest thing, so I might be too busy stuffing my pie hole. I'll get sumthin on vid for ya and then do what I do best.

Sleep.

NO! I mean, babble on & on & on & on about stupid crap nobody cares about but entertains some of you who apparently have really, really, really boring jobs and/or too much tme on your hands (Styx!) or, and this one shocks me, you actually like me.

Naaaaaah.

Meet me back here latah.

Ole!

7 comments:

jeopardygirl said...

It is cool! I'm waiting to see if anyone will make a royal blue Quebec Nordiques jersey again. I had one as a kid, but I was a beanpole kid...

Anyway, have fun at the Taste of Colorado...and I like you, Jerk.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

They DO make one Jensy. The blue & the white. They are cool. I keep spacing out getting a Sakic one. A Ron Hextall one would be awesome, but I'd have to special order it and hockey jerseys cost 2-3 times what the other sports do. Damn, I'm doing it again...going on & on abotu my stupid hobby.

Sorry.

ramblin' girl said...

Is it sad I have only been to ToC once in the 10 years I've lived in Denver? ANd that (of course) was to see a friend's band play... May double my attendance this weekend, let me know what should not be missed.

Me Myself and I said...

Very cool even though I have no idea why.

Enjoy the food fest! Next week I"m going to beer fest and I'll definitely be taking my cam.

jeopardygirl said...

Oh, yes...Sakic. I think I'd prefer a P. Stastny, though...

Me Myself and I said...

your YouTube videos are pretty entertaining. I especially can appreciate the one about old people driving!

Reese The Law Girl said...

First of all, I like the new layout.

Secondly...

J does videos now!?! Man, I gotta step my game up.

Hehehehe, very cool, J. Very cool. :)