Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hold yer ponies

I'll finish The Venessa thing, honest. Weird stuff's been hapnin'.

On a completely UN-related note I am not, repeat NOT going to do fantasy football OR fantasy hockey this year. All I do is jinx the poor bastards that I get on my teams. Moreso with football then than hockey. I'm telling you, and I'm tempted to prove it to ya, that if I was to pick a team now or even let the system pick guys FOR me out of a selected top ten list of each position, 80% of those guys would be hurt for a minimum of 3 games and at least TWO players would be out for the season. I'm worse than the Madden game jinx and the Sports Illustrated cover jinx combined.

If there's a particular palyer (or Player for that matter) you don't like, lemme know and I'll think about drafting them for ya.

To give you a better idea of what I'm talking about...I didn't have one single player from either Superbowl team. I did however have the Bears defense. Who won again? Exactly.

Just sayin'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Bears....that's baseball, right?

Lushy said...

Why do you have to poke the bruise? Why?

ramblin' girl said...

forget the Vanessa thing, tell us the weird!