Tuesday, February 27, 2007

NHL Trade Deadline

With the Colorado Avalanche on the fringe of playoff territory, with a slim chance of making a run, they make blockbuster suckass trades for a 3rd string goalie aaaaaaaand....

Scott
fuckin
Parker

A pseudo-goon.

In a time when, due to rule changes, "enforcers" are just about useless, and everybody knows "goons" warm the friggin bench at playoff time anyway, we get...

Scott
fuckin
Parker

Woo
fuckin
Hoo

Yes friends, the Avs have officially given up. Begin "We'll get'em next year!" mode.

Now, in a HUGE move, my other team the NY Islanders, got Ryan Smyth from the Oilers!
Go Isles!

Now THAT is the kind of trade you're posta make Avs.

Scott
fuckin
Parker

.........

Sigh....we'll get'em next year.
:(

I'm sticking with my early prediction that it's gonna be a fowl final this year; Ducks over the Thrashers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Islanders too, but merely for the fact that my brother and dad share the namesake of one of their former players and our former coach...

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

That's the Rangers, Reggie.
Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

Does it count that I realized my mistake before you did?