Saturday, February 17, 2007

We're so sorry Uncle Albert.

I just want to appologize (that is I AM doing so) to the few people that read this blog for being a confusing putz lately. For whatever reason, I seem to only post when I'm frustrated with life or after I've chilled a bit and truly believe that everything will be ok. I don't really fill you in on the inbetween stuff so I'm sure I come off as even crazier than I is.

I'm sorry.

Or, as "The Girl" would say "I'm Sore-ee" or maybe it's more "sorie". She's Canadian ya know so she says stuff wrong all the time, spells stuff wrong too. Alwyas adding U's to everything....it kooky. Only, they prolly spell it kUkie.

Hey, while I'm talking about this, I wanna correct my fellow Americans. Don't believe South Park ok? Canucks really DON'T say "A-boot". They don't.

They say "A-boat". They go "Oat and A-boat" ok? So get it right. Trust me, I've been up there a few times and have had lovely conversations with "The Girl" pretty recently. I know what I'm talking a-boat.

Again, I'm sorie a boat being all over the place lately with my "I'm done!!"/"We can do it!" stuff.

Truly.

Life is just making this confused guy even moreso.

Peace Oat.

1 comment:

Me Myself and I said...

Of course we don't say 'aboot'. That would be silly. Almost as silly as climbing up on the 'ruff' as you Yanks say. And I mean 'Yanks' in the nicest possible way :) Know what I'm sayin? Eh?