Friday, February 02, 2007

Shwoozy

Can I just say that muscle relaxers rock.
I "tweak-ed" my back a bit the other day. I dug through a box of old stuff where I thought I had meds from the last time I truly f'ed my back up and GOLD!

Did you know they're still pretty good two years later? Pay no attention to the expiration date. LIES! ALL LIES!!

They make me horny though.

Have I told you guys how awesomely HOT "The Girl" is?
Mm.
She has this curly hair....and it's friggin DROOL worthy..liscious...ness.
Sapphire eyes....

and her ass...

good
lord

I wanna grab her, and hold her tight against me.
and kiss the fucking breath out of her so that she becomes weak in my arms and possibly does that tippytoe/one leg goes up thing like you'd see in old movies.
Head tilted back...
Arms around my neck...
Grab her and..

Kiss
Her
Wet

Did I mention that muscle relaxers rock and they make me horny?

er.

:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so cute when you're relaxed and horny!

KOM said...

Sorry, I gotta play dad and wag my finger:

Expired meds can do bad things to your liver.

Oh, and it'll put an eye out.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Typos suck. lemme try this again.

Oh yeah Robyn! SAme to you buddy!!

Um...KOM, correct me if I is wrong, but you ARE a dad, not playing one.

Wendy said...

"kiss her wet" Damn I like the sound of that.

Crystal said...

Oh.

My.

God.

Can you give my boyfriend a tutorial on what to say when horny?

Please. I will pay you.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Sorry Crystal, it can't be taught. You either got it, or you don't.