Saturday, March 31, 2007

If there is a God, he "spoke" through Jimi

Today the coolest song in the universe is " Spanish Castle Magic" from Axis: Bold as Love by The Jimi Hendrix Experience.

This whole album is awesome to have sex to(o?).
Not "Make love", not angry/make-up sex, but fun sex.
You know, hot, laughing, smiling, rolling around, lotsa kissing...."fun" sex.

Geezus, I hope you know what I'm talking about. If not, you've missed out buddy.
Get to work on that.

"Little Miss Lover" has a particularly "fun"/flashback effect on me. :)

No, I won't tell you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww... come on, please tell?

Anonymous said...

wow....I was just listening to Jimi H. this morning..."white collar conservative walking down the street, pointing his plastic finger at me"...if 6 were 9