Saturday, March 31, 2007

This time....make it funky. Make it funky this time.

Jerk will be drinkin at Funky Buddha tonight. I might hit Wynkoop, before or after, I'll let ya know.

I don't know why I tell you guys this because the 4-5 people who actually live in the Metrojerkian area have never, ever, ever, ever shown up at any place I said I was going to be hanging out at and I've been blogging for over 3 years now.

Bastards.

Maybe that's a good thing though, cuz for all I know you guys are psycho hosebags who would chop me up and bury me in your grammies backyard or something worse than that like force me to listen to Tori Amos or that phuc-n Uberbland Michael Booo-blay guy.

Knowing my luck Ramblin' Girl would force me to hike or some horrifying thing like go shopping at REI with her and her friend KT.
"OOoooooOooo look at these silk socks with a microfiber blended whatchamajig that wicks away moisture while you (insert physical outdoorsy activity Jerk would NEVER do)!!"

(shudder)


UPDATE: I think I gots food poisoning at lunch. I feel ucky.