Monday, March 12, 2007

Richard Jeni Dead

Richard Jeni

On Sunday, comedian Richard Jeni died from an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

The world is a sadder place without him, mine anyway.

On one of the blogs I found while trying to get more info, there was a very sweet comment left..
"He killed himself because he ran out of Paxil. Good. One less twerp in the world." or something to that effect. Some people really lift up the rest of the human race.

Jeni was a funny motherfucker.

Period.

3 comments:

jeopardygirl said...

Richard Jeni was one of my absolute favourite comedians. Fuck. Now I'll never get to see him live on stage. I hope he's found ome sort of peace. AND, I hope I get my life turned around before I follow his example.

Robin Alexa said...

I never even heard about this!

Oh my.

Anonymous said...

Is no one here ready to blame the girlfriend? SHE WAS THERE!