Saturday, March 03, 2007

Stroking my stick

I'm thinkin about shootin pool down at The Wynkoop Brewery tonight around 6ish til....

a) I get too drunk to even lean against the table.

b) I get my ass handed to me 3 games in a row.

c) I get bored of shooting pool by myself.

d) All of the above.

Who's in?

I'll know for sure if I feel like goin around 4.
I dont mind going out by myself, it just gets old quick and I go right back to my hovel.

Yep, Jerk (J...it's "J" if you show up, I don't want you to yell "Hey Jerk!" and have a bunch of guys respond. It'll just confuse you. Me too.) WILL be at Wynkoop @ 6 til whenever. At least a couple hours. I'll be in a black shirt, gray pants and hanging out with my buddy Jon. He's tall, uber skinny and not anywhere near as cute as I am. Maybe I'll see ya there?!

No comments: