Sunday, January 14, 2007

Bang yer head

The other night when I hung out with my old GF we started doing the "Remember that time..." stuff and laughing our asses off (Don't worry, they easily snap right back on), and usually at our goofy friends. I was reminded of a bunch of good stuff that I'll tell you guys eventually when I have nothing else to write...which..um..I guess is all the time lately.

SO ANYwaaaay....

We got to the fact that we had a few sex related injuries during our relationship. For instance, the one that was the "best" was the time I broke my tooth. Yep, I broke the bottom forth of my left incisor (the top two front ones little kids want for Christmas). It was a clean break straight across. It just looked like I had one tooth shorter than the other.

Things were hot and heavy. I was on top. Very aggressive shit. I had that "I've got to kiss her NOW!' feeling and apparently at the same time, she had to kiss ME so as I was lunging down...she lunged up and WHACK!!!

...we banged our teeth together really hard. It hurt like hell for a sec and even cut my lip a bit. She was ok, but yeah...I broke a little off my tooth.

The thing we both find the funniest, is that whenever either one of us has told that story over the years, people usually say something like "Man, I bet THAT'S a mood killer!".

Um....yeah....not so much.

We just made a rule that I can lunge down, but if she felt that URGE to kiss me she had to just yank me down to her. It worked out fine after that.

Oh, and the dentist just polished the roughness off. I had to get a root canal done years later anyway so it matches the other one now.
Hm?
What did I tell the dentist?
That my Gf and I banged our teeth together kissing. I didn't say what else we were doing.

All of our other "luv injuries" were just the usual bumps, bruises, scratches (Good lord she ripped a shitload of flesh off of my back one time. I looked like a friggin werewolf attacked me! She felt bad, but a little H-peroxided and kisses made it better. Well, not really, but you know....I'm sure some of my bro's know what I'm talking about.)
She also liked it when I'd bite (THIS post is costing me the Presidency I can feel it...) the back of her neck sometimes. Hard. You know, like she'd turn her head a bit and I'd bite those muscles at the base of the skull.
Most of the time she just liked it if I grabbed her neck and squeezed it there, but she LOVED being bitten there. (I mean, If I just walked up to her, brushed her hair aside, held her against me and bit....totally friggin melty/wet for me.) All I can say is thank GOD she had really long "funhair" that covered the bruising. I don't think there is any way in hell you could explain how you got bruises and bite marks there "accidentally".

So....if you guys are brave enough, aren't shy and don't mind sharing, any good/bad/funny/odd sex injuries?

OH!
ONe bad one that we DID stop for. It was friggin pitch black that night and we didn't realize where we were on the bed and as we went to change positions in a hurry I whacked my head but good on the goddam post of her bed. I saw stars AND tweeting birds! (Roger Rabbit reference). I'm still convinced I gave myself a minor concussion.

Ok...now you.
Go.

(...and if anyone has my old blog archived on their bloglines thingy, feel free to read "Jerk @ Wounded Knees" for a lovely story about how I shredded my knees on some astro-truf like carpeting in an elevator and the ensuing FUN I had the next day.)

5 comments:

Cynnie said...

Ok..its official..you are a jerk..
I know because i'm getting a HUGE crush on you ..

I swear i read the post..but now i can't remember if you were just asking dudes what their sex related injuries were..

Eh, whatever..
My injury is a broken finger..
Apparently just because a dude can fuck you while holding you up against the wall, doesnt mean he can keep holding you up against the wall during orgasm ..
Stupid guy..

Robin Alexa said...

Ummm...we ended up rolling the bed clear across the room into the closet and didn't notice. But nobody was hurt. I don't think I've been hurt really. I will have to think about his and get back to you because it's a good question.

Also I had a boyfriend that LOVED to have his hair on the back of his neck pulled really hard, like shaking his head around wildly hard.

Wendy said...

my ex of seven years and I were having sex on the floor next to his bed. He stood up to go to the bathroom. I didn't know he intented on walking over my lying down body. So he went to take the step and I sat up. His foot, in full stride kicked me square in the forehead. The tweet tweet tweets and the stars were swirling about my head. Yep, getting kicked in the head after great sex. Price gets paid one way another.

Anonymous said...

Can pregnancy be considered a sex-related injury? 'Cause damn! Those babies do some damage!

I think the worst I ever had was a large spot on the outside of my right knee where the skin was rubbed off from rubbing against the wall during some hot woman on top of KOM action. It hurt while I was doing it, but I didn't say anything. It was hard trying to figure out how to answer people when they asked "what the hell happened to your leg?" Luckily for me, nobody ever takes me seriously so they just laughed when I told them what happened.

I'm like, librarian on the outside, sex kitten on the inside.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

That's interesting, I've been looking for Sex Kitten on the OUTSIDE and Librarian on the INSIDE.