Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hi all!

jerk is kinda lit.
I took the day off jsut cuz, adn got some random crap done that I've kinda put off for awhile.
Then I hung out with my old Gf Athena for a few hours jsut catching up adn BSing after not seeing eachother after 9yrs. It was cool. She's much happier now and with a realyl cool guy. I'm happy for her, she's an awesome person and back when we were together we were both jsut raelly messed up people. we takled about good times, bad times and currnet shit, mostly my stuff. It was jsut a good day/night.

I hope you guys are diong great, cuz dammit, you deserve it. If I like you, you're awesome people and if you like me....well OBVIOUSLY you have excellent taste in people/friends.

and remember, no matter waht you're giong through, waht bad shit might be go on, YOu CAN fix it, you ARE strong enough to handle, and get through it. You're cooler than you think. :) Trust me, I'm bordering on genius and a sexy bitch. I can sense my own kind. You rock!

Peace.

Im kinda drunk still. Blogging does NOT sober you up. jsut sayin.

:P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DDL's kinda lit too. And it only takes ONE GLASS OF WINE NOW. Talk about cheap. And sad. YEs, I mean I'm chaep. In a good way. Shuddup.

Anonymous said...

DDL's kinda lit too. And it only takes ONE GLASS OF WINE NOW. Talk about cheap. And sad. YEs, I mean I'm chaep. In a good way. Shuddup.

Anonymous said...

Note to self...

do not EVER read blogs after drinking wine.

Wendy said...

hahahaha! I love drunk misspelled posts. And, no YOU rock!