Saturday, January 06, 2007

I hate dial-up

Yes, I am the last person on earth with dial-up.

So, I got one of those cool new iPod Shuffles. I think they're cool anyway. I got it because part of my "plan" for the year is to take a little better care of myself. I'll be hitting the treadmill and doing a bit of weight training and I don't like the huge, Hitler Youth looking Nano armbands they have. I'd rather just clip my lil shuffle to my shirt or earlobe and go.

Well, my version of iTunes doesn't recognize my shuffle (I've named him Truffle. Get it?!) so I have to download the newer version. Since I have the pokey little dial-up it was going to take 4 HOURS!! Meh. I did a "Set it and forget it" thing so it would download while I slept. Yeah....that's how it was supposed to work anyway. Apparently there was heavy sunspot activity or maybe the Aurora Borealis was freaking out because my puter locked up at some point and didn't do SHIT all friggin night!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Stupid......mumble..grumble...phuc-n....grrrrr....

3 comments:

Robin Alexa said...

Treadmill shuffle??

Anonymous said...

Dude, when you get the scratch together, upgrade to cable or sumpthin'. Dial-up SUCKS. I will never go back to it.

Anonymous said...

I think I *vaguely* remember that thing called dialup.... we got a max of 28.8 here at my house. I've tried to blank that whole experience out of my mind.

Sucks, don't it?