Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Six Demon Bag!

"Terrific......a six-demon bag.....sensational."

I shit thee not, the FedEx guy that just dropped stuff off looked EXACTLY like Kurt Russell/Jack Burton from Big Trouble In Little China!
Well....except Jack would never wear that uniform.

You guys have NO idea (well maybe you do) how hard it was for me to NOT throw out a couple lines from the movie at him.


"It's like I told my last wife, I said, Honey, I never drive faster than I can see, and besides...it's all in the reflexes."

"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."


Gracie: I'd go with you but...
Jack Burton: I know, there's a problem with your face.

Anyway.....
Great movie.
Jack Burton is the only overly cocky.....um...jerk/hero to ever come close to Ash from the Evil Dead flicks.


"Would you just stop rubbing your body up against mine, because I can't concentrate when you do that."

OK...I'm done for real this time.

"Well...you know what your buddy ol' the Jerk of All Trades says at a time like this?"

Who?

"Jerk......ME!"

No comments: