Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dangle the carrot and misc.

Just got a call from my boss.
He mentioned the "promotion" they've brought up a couple times over the last 6mos.
I'm trying to stay positive, but man....the person who held that position retired 7 mos ago. If it were that vital and they were going to fill it, wouldn't they have done it by now?

I arrived at work and saw the Ex-wife sent me an email. She thanked me for trying to keep HER positive about her daughters heart procedure tomorrow.

I found a death metal radio station to stream.
I like the MUSIC part ok?
I wonder how much money that guy makes?
You know, the guy that growls for all these bands.
It's got to be the same guy.
40 bands from Norway and Nils "The Dark Lord of Blackdeathevilshadowyness" Blaurjurnaaargrenschlaaarge "sings" for all of them.

2 comments:

Jerrster said...

then you have Mr Bob Dylan a rock/folk singer who these days sounds as if he's been singing Motorhead or Iron Maiden songs his entire life.

Maybe someone can coax Rod Stewart into doing a cover of "2 minutes to midnight"....wouldn't that be a joy?

Anonymous said...

I hate radio. I mean, I hate TV but radio... man, everytime someone turns it on in the car it takes about 30 seconds of commercials/annoying guy talking about himself/pussycat dolls and I start wanting to scratch my eys out.

Yes, I'm violent. So very very violent.