Monday, January 29, 2007

Das Jerk

You know those WWII submarine movies where they get hit and have to surface quickly?
Lights are flashing, horns are going off, whistles wailing, people freaking out.....
"aaaarrrrrooooooooo-GAH! aaaaaaarrrrroooooo-GAH!"

That was how my day started. I got to work and all hell was breaking loose. A system gave a false alarm and everything snowballed from there.
Stupid computers.

I got it taken care of.

I rule.

The world will be around for at least one more day folks.

You're welcome.

8 comments:

ramblin' girl said...

Thanks for saving the world... er... computer... whatever...

Bobo the Wandering Pallbearer said...

Sorry. My fault. I meant to hit "Snooze."

kt said...

um, in response to the comment you left me... maybe i'm just REALLY BUSY.

Anonymous said...

our hero!

kt said...

:)

Me Myself and I said...

but the real question is, who broke it in the first place?!

forget-me-not said...

I thought i lost you!!! i'm so glad your still around!

phoenix said...

Sounds like my day... everyday. Tell me, what color is your cape? :P