Wednesday, January 03, 2007

"You've got no friends!"

I think my AOL email is messed up.
I've gotten no emails in the past 20hrs or so.
No Spam...nuthin.

I've had it where it delivered crap out of order or a day late before, but I've never gone this amount of time without even any junk mail.

Man......can I really have fallen this low on the loser chart?

Not even spammers are dealing with me?

Dude.
That's sad.

Thank goodness I'm still cute and have already had two of the 3 UNhappily married women who flirt/hit on me do just that already today.
Too bad I'm not interested, I'm kinda horny.

.....and lonely.

.....and horny.

Dude.
That's sad.

Meh.

UPDATE: Nevermind. I got my credit card payment notice! Somebody loves me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, you can always count on the people who want your money!

Jerrster said...

it's something to be able to say....you aren't getting Spam.

I know that impresses me.

Anonymous said...

Oh... your credit card people will ALWAYS find a way to share the love :)))

Anonymous said...

They hit on you 'cause you're gawwwgeous. HA!

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Gawwwwwgeous?
Is that some Cajun thing that means boring?

Wendy said...

I still come here, as of now. heh. Thanks for the comment over at my crapp I call blog.

three unhappilay married women huh? You are raking in the "cougars."

Anonymous said...

It might be, but in my world it means yer like sewww totally hawt and stuff. Hence, the reason the wimmens hit on you.