Tuesday, January 02, 2007

MWUAH!!

YES! Ayn....AYN you sexy bitch you!
If only I'd listened to my 6th grade english teacher and read The Fountainhead.
Phuc.
AYN!
You're right Nietzsche was smart, but he didn't even see his own shit in the right light.
Phuc.
AYN!
"The attack on "selfishness" is an attack on man's self-esteem; to surrender one, is to surrender the other...."

Ayn....geebus...Ayn, you get me, or rather i get you. Finally, I found someone, a respected brainy type, who thought of all the same shit I've been grappling with lately. I'm NOT alone. I'm NOT just imagining shit.

"In popular usage, the word "selfishness" is a synonym of evil; the image it conjures is of a murderous brute who tramples over piles of corpses to achieve his own ends, who cares for no living being and persues nothing but the gratification of the mindless whims of any immediate moment.
Yet the exact meaning and dictionary definition of the word "selfishness" is: concern with one's own interests."


"Altruism declares that any action taken for the benefit of others is good, and any action taken for one's own benefit is evil."

"If you wonder about the reasons behind the ugly mixture of cynicism and guilt in which most men spend their lives, these are the reasons: Cynicism, because they neither practice nor accept the altruist morality - Guilt, because they dare not reject it."

Ayn....

Thank you.
I'm not insane; and even if I AM at least I'm not alone.

I'll be sure to post something silly or shallow soon just to balance things out k?
Not for you, but for ME; and by doing so, we all will benefit.
Get it?

4 comments:

Robyn said...

J, I love you, man. Even this may pass.

KOM said...

Dammit - That was ME. I feel a rant coming on regarding auto-recognition software.

But don't I look good in red velvet?

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I think a post about how couples start to look like each other might be better.

Anonymous said...

And you're going to read Atlas Shrugged now, right?