Thursday, January 11, 2007

Pictures of "Lily"

Yvonne DeCarlo has died. :(
Lily Munster
You probably know her best as Lily Munster

Yeah, she was also Moses' wife in The Ten commandments, but I don't like to think of her that way cuz then I feel dirty.
Yvonne DeCarlo
Grrrooooowl.
Yvonne DeCarlo 2
DUDE.....legs.....I'm just sayin.

...and now for the mind blowing picture!

1954-Loren-DeCarlo-Lollobrigida
I shall explain cuz I'm sure most of you won't get the historical.....OMG-ness of this picture.
Sofia Loren, Yvonne DeCarlo AND Gina Lollobrigida all in the same place at the same time. It was like a hottie EXPLOSION! It must've been like a million-billion degrees in that room. I wonder what the average heartrate was that night?

Anyway....

She wasn't just beautiful, she was funny; and that rocked.
I'm truly sad.
When I was a kid, I LUVED the Munsters (still like 'em, but when you're a kid....well, you guys know)

I'm bummed.
:(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She had a helluva run. B-movies to Hughes to Heston to TV to Sohndheim. And one of the best quotes ever:

"I'm from Hollywood! I'm too dumb to be nervous about New York."

Anonymous said...

Im with you on this one man.

Wendy said...

she was sooo pretty. I liked her in Moses best.

Anonymous said...

AMEN! Yvonne was a babe in the days of Hollywood babes. She was as exotic as Eva Gabor!

Good to know another Munster fan is live andpresent as well!

Robin Alexa said...

Don't worry, she's gone to the hottie heaven in the sky where everyone is thirty and waiting for you. ;)

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

In knew it, I KNEW IT!!
There really IS a Hottie Heaven!!

Um...I thought they were all 25 and waiting for me though.
Oh well....I'll take it!!

Fig said...

Lily died?

How the hell did I miss that?

damn.