Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Mo' tunes

I keep forgetting to tell you abuot some music.
If you like 80's girl popish stuff ala Berlin, Blondie and Missing Persons, then check out The Sounds. "Song with a Mission is the single off the newest album. I think I like their first album a lil bit better, but it's all good stuff. :)

Also, if all those girl lead bands are cool to ya, or, if you just like really HOT British chicks, give Client a listen too. Did I mention they're hot? My buddy Mike's supposed to hook me up with their awesome live cover of Billy Idol's White Wedding (I think it's White Wedding). If you like 'em, when I score it I'll hook, you up.

Did I mention they're hot?

GEEBUS! MORNINGWOOD! How could I have forgotten Morningwood? You guys prolly know them already.

OH, and through the Morningwood page you can find ROCKET. If you like The Bangles or The Go-Go's you'll like ROCKET.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Morningwood was my favorite discovery of 2006. Seriously. Who doesn't love Morningwood?

;-)