Sunday, January 21, 2007

Pay no attention to the Jerk behind the curtain

Nowadays, the Scarecrow and I have the same problem. The Tin Man; we're totally cool.....the Lion...yeah, we're alright too, but Scarecrow...geezus dude, let me go first.

OK...

"The Girl" and I had a nice, long talk last night, and it turns out there was a little bit of miscommunication going on where one person did't fully understand what the other was say....what the...why are you guys pointing at me like that?!

DON'T YOU SHAKE YOUR HEADS AND NOD AT EACH OTHER LIKE THAT!!!!
STOP IT!!

That's rude yo.
I'm right here.

You guys suck.

Anyway....

I really do need to work on making it special. I'm on it.

Speaking of special...
IF after last nights talk, she doesn't feel special.....
Let's just say that there is one service that Jerk can provide and there's only one lucky girl in this whole damn universe that's getting it right now....
If "The Girl" doesn't know how special she is to me, what she means to me, how I feel about her...then buddy, aint nobody special to no one anywhere.
(fuck good grammar.)

Now, anybody going to Northern Montana anytime soon?
I need a lift. I think I can walk the rest of the way.
I'd fuckin be willing to anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, how un-jerklike of you, jerk. :D

Anonymous said...

don't feel bad, jerk. i just discovered that i have fallen victim to the biggest mis-communication of my life. at least you figured it out before it was too late.