Monday, January 08, 2007

Nevermind

I had it last night. I had the srength. I realized that I am not weak. I am strong. I know she's scared. I am strong, and I can be strong for the both of us. I don't want to give up without trying. Not this time. I've given up so many times, not even TRIED other times....

I've just had a long day, and I've been beaten down by all the negative fucking SHIT in my life. It fucking gangs up on me. It fucking sucker punches me. Just as I see the light, a faint glimmer at the end of the tunnel, you fuckers pull me back down. well, not YOU guys. THEM.
I'm not giving up. I'm not giving up this time. I'm not quitting. If you guys want to quit or not even try for whatever it is you want....to quit smoking, find true love, self-respect, esteem, lose weight, HAPPINESS.....if you've failed before or you're scared, petrified by your own fear...I understand...just don't do it. It's ok to be scared. Just dont quit. Don't do it. Not this time. OK? Just this one fucking time let's not give up. Let's not quit before we even try. Just this once ok? Just ONCE. ONCE! Let's not give up. OK?
Don't you want to be able to say "Look! I DID this! Me! Finally, I did it! I am NOT weak! I did it!" just once?

Jsut this one time let's not give up on something, no matter how fucking small or BIG it is. Let's not listen to all the other people who gave up a long fucking time ago or never tired. Let's not listen to them, they dont know. They've never done it, why should we listen. They can be great people. Smart people. Loving people. yet, they gave up. DOnt' do it. not this one time. OK? Please. Let's be the first. SOmeone has to be the first right? Why not us? we dont have any heroes,any role models, can't that be US? Can't we be our OWN hero? Our OWN role-model and help others? Lead by example? Can't we? DOn't give up. NOt this time. Let's not give up.

jsut this once.
Just this once.

Im tired.
I'll feel better tomorrow.
A new day.

Goodnight.
;)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I feel so encouraged. I tend to not quit until I get what I want or all efforts are exhausted...

But boy, last week I was close.

Hope you sleep well and will fight the good fight tomorrow.