Sunday, December 03, 2006

:)

OK, enough I say!

Hey, I don't know about where you guys live but here, Wednesdays are sale days at the grocery store. So,if you go, there are a ton of old folk shuffling around to get more bang for the buck.

Well, I went to the store Friday about....man, I think 7pm, maybe a little before and there were a SHITLOAD of old people there. Friday NIGHT. Old people.

It looked like they were holding a casting call for COCOON: The Musical!
Not just that, they were GRUMPY old fuckers. Sourpuss's a plenty man. I got a walker in the thigh, a cane on the foot and almost run over 3 different times by little ol' ladies in those friggin gocart/basket things. I swear two of them were doing time trials through the produce dept for a race they must have early in the morning before all the old farts do the mall walk.

It got me worrying.....

I'm pretty damn grumpy NOW, what the hell am I gonna be like when I'm 70?

You know, besides still sexy.

2 comments:

Karla said...

So here is where you have been hiding. Glad to see you back on blogger. I for one missed ya.It's good to have you back. Those old folks are no joke, i have a ton of bruises on my leg from this lady at the store. It was crazy.

Anonymous said...

A curmudgeon... :)