Thursday, December 07, 2006

What's Jerk look like?

Me fo real
This was taken today about 15mins ago. Notice the lack of goatee. Take a good hard look because I've only been without a beard 5 times in 15yrs. It's been BIG talk all through the building at work. Yes, it's THAT boring there. Figured I better capture this for historical reasons. Well....that, and I sent off a truly HORRIBLE "J with no beard" picture on Saturday that was taken early in the bedhead/sleepy eyes/bleh part of the day and I wanted to show you how I look most of the time.

Tired.

..and for just for the record, I AM smiling.

:P

P.S.Don't fall in love...
This pic goes bye-bye tomorrow, so g'head and touch yerself like crazy tonight.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

i am going to tape this picture next to your comment.

first, no offense to the previous you, but your lips are way to pretty to be hiding behind a goatee. scruff = sexeh.

Anonymous said...

Touch myself??? Now who's dreaming...?

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you gorgeous. Now where's the sweatervest picture?

Wendy said...

I always said you were cute.

Why take it down? Stop that!