Thursday, December 07, 2006

A Steady St(r)eam

Write sumthin...anything...aaaaaaaaanndddd

GO!

Blender
Big Spender
SplendoUr In the Grass
Ass
Pass the gas
tank
Spank
Frank
Streaking
Peeking
Peking
Moo Shu
Wu Shu
Wu Tang
Orangutan
Spic N Span
Tin can
Kick the can
Twilight Zone: THe MOvie
John Lithgow
"I can make you ALL go away.....any....time..I want to."
Too
Two
To
You
New Zoo Review
Chaca
Chewbaca
Boom Shaka-laka
Chaka Kahn
Chaka Kahn
Let me rock you Chaka Kahn
Rock it
Breakdance
Parachute pants
Teenage romance
The weather in France
The rain in Spain
Audrey Hepburn
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Diamonds are a girls best friend
Diamond are forever
Bond.....James Bond
Stocks and bonds
5 year CD's
MP3's
Baby Swiss Cheese
Chimpanzee's
Things come in 3's
Please
Acrimonies
Phonies
Baloneys
Fried
"Can I get that on the side?"
Salad
No ballad
It's not valid
Johnny Cash
Secret stash
Steely Dan
Peg
Blueprint Blue
on you
too good to be true
no more to do
this was fun
now I'm done

peace.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

"it's the new zoo review, coming right at you! It's the New Zoo review, coming right at you!"

Freddy Frog! Henrietta Hippo and , uh...the owl. heh

Don't get rid of my comment! My last comment was phylisophical gold, dude!

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Yes Wendy, but that post was philosophical crap.

Well, it was the truth, but the way I wrote it made it look like crap.


Freddy was the shit.

Charlie.....Charlie Owl. Geez Wend,how could you forget Charlie like that?

Anonymous said...

i love the new zoo review! last year, while babysitting my grandson, i ran across it. talk about a time warp!

Jerrster said...

nice to see you are back in the blogging community (whatever that means) me...I'm on a kind of self imposed sabatical...needed to refuel,reintialize,reinvent,rework,
revitalize,repo man myself.

I'll be back full power soon.

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Your stream of conscious is both amusing and dizzying.

Anonymous said...

I've always thought this and now I'm just going to say it...

I want Wendy's boobs in a totally non-sexual way. Oh, and her bra.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

That's funny Diddle, because I've always wanted you to want Wendy's boobs.

Bra optional.

Cold shower time.