Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Well.....

that dream didn't last long.

I'm trying really hard not to let it get me down, and set me back.
I gotta tell ya though, it's tough.

It's like planning a trip to Disney World, and just when you've started saving you find out that it's been shut down for good.
I'm still going to work towards my goal, still save up for it, but it's just now......I don't know if it's going to be Universal Theme park or a Six Flags.

I really, really wanted it to be Disney World though.
You have no idea.

Meh.

Just remember, happiness starts in YOU. If you're not happy the world can tell and acts accordingly.
You're not fooling anyone, not even yourself.
If you give up on YOU, if you quit on you.....

Shit, I'm done.

Actions speak louder than words and all that....
I'll see ya when I see ya.
Who knows, sumthin funny'll pop in my noggin by noon.
Right now though.....

I really wanted it to be Disney World.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

j~ you found the key! you're right about being happy. and in order to do that you have to love yourself.

disney land will come!

Wendy said...

big big big secret...my Little town near Alb. of Rio Rancho is in talks with...dum dum dum...Six Flags. Yep they are looking to build one here. Not too far from your home. Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

Wendy said...

oh, have you ever been to Six Flags Magic Mountain? The best park for grownup rides. Deja Vu, Riddler, Batman,Goliath and on and on. OH! and Scream. It is a rollercoaster where the track fall from underneath you. You are seated as though you are in a chair. I liken it to riding a roller coaster in a comfy recliner chair with your legs dangling. Very cool.

Wendy said...

and, not to be too chatty, but if you go to Magic Mountain you are a couple hours from Disney Land and even better California Adventure. Also Knotts Bery Farm. Then when you are sick of theme parks the beaches are right there. We did all the parks in five days. I couldn't walk I such honkin blisters from walking so much.

I love Cali.

Anonymous said...

meh, just pretending you actually really mean Disneyland/world... be thankful you have theme parks... we only have ONE decent one in Australia, and it's probably a very very crap one compared to what you have. And it's a 16 hour drive away if you don't stop for toilet breaks from where I live.

Just be thankful you have the opportunity to go at all :)

(That was deeper than I thought.... if you totally twist that logic and stop pretending it was theme parks. Wow. I shock and confuse myself!)