Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Dear Universe,

Excellent work making it "Girls that look like HER" night at the gorcery store. Especially the one in the hooded sweatshirt, baggy t, green army fatigue pants (too cold for the shorts hey?) and curly hair worn up. It was also a nice touch having a local news story contain a random people on the street thing that had a girl with her name questioned, followed IMMEDIATELY by a guy with my name. Sure, his was spelled the more common way, but I'm sure it was short notice for ya. I get it. Enough with the co-inky-dink stuff. I have a basement to clean and I don't need to be distracted k?

Thanks again......smartass.

Yours,

J.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that feeling i know well. i go out of my way to change my commute; and i run into him anyway. arrrghh!

Eddie said...

Ok i have been watching for a while and you seem to want to be with this woman very badly, you need to go for it, it is the only way you will ever let it go, do it...

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Jane; Yes, it's odd how that crap happens.

Eddie; Um......go for her to let her go.....
I THINK I understand what you meant.

THANKS!