Monday, December 18, 2006

Grok n' Roll

If anyone cares, here's more of what Jerk is finally "getting" after YEARS of looking at things the WRONG or negative way.

It's like thinking that by paying bills you're being punished, when really you should be looking at it as if cellphone company and public service work FOR you (which is true) not against.

All this "deep" crap is mostly for ME, but if you can get something from it too, then that's a good thing. I'm just one of those people who has to read, write, say and hear something to really "grok" it (Any Stanger in a Strange Land fans?).

2 comments:

Robin Alexa said...

Hey who shut the lights out over here??

Actually the black blog is reminiscent of early jerk days.

Did I tell you about the book The Secret already? My mom just got it and it is all about positive brings positive into your life, the law of attraction. I am going to read it soon...I need some positive attraction. And action.

Me Myself and I said...

whoa. does this mean you're not going to be Jerky anymore, or more Jerky?